A plan to prevent climate change - a rough explanation
August 22, 2014
Published on Aug 22, 2014
i've been told a thousand times to load a video IV updating my work... which those who know me affectionately call 'trying to change the world'... so finally!
Genuinely speaking, i design strategies that protect life and would lead to environmental respect, a redistribution of global wealth and ultimately peace.
For a number of legal cases, campaigns and a large open-source collaboration website, we're seeking donations and development contribution... you can help with your donation online at: www.sustainablequalitypremium.com & your participation would be so very appreciated.
This is a causal interview about my work and i'm posting it so the creative genius's and communication guru's that i know, can do me the wonderful favor of letting their minds rock through the potential of how we can get this message out to the world.
Climate Change acceleration can be stopped & we don't need to be taxed; we simply need the people who are causing the harm to be held to account and my work profiles the innovative existing legal context and an energy transition strategy that can achieve this.
Look forward to your help,
Bisous, Au Revoir, from Paris, Miriam.
Project highlights include:
* there's an existing law that allows the general population to secure global wealth generated from industrial activity that has caused wide-spread, long-term or severe environmental devastation.
* The ICC court can realize criminal liability for those individual decision-makers who have intentionally progressed the harm and the court can order the prevention of thousands of new industrial developments currently planned and progressing, from continuing to cause further destruction.
*I've proposed to the UN that an International Criminal Court of Sustainability is convened to deal with these global, widespread cases.
* This logical preventative measure will render the need for a global carbon tax agreement obsolete, which is otherwise due to be signed in November 2015, that would allow access to the income of every citizen on the planet for the enigma of personal carbon use and instead this law will force a mandatory investment in clean energy.
* A second strategy i curate engineers the ability for the world's current small-scale clean energy technologies to affordably transition existing cities into completely self-sufficient clean-energy generation.
* If relevant legislative changes to allow successful clean-energy market models, are achieved and citizens mobilize to facilitate the change, then it is possible that clean-energy transition is achieved globally within 10 years.